Sunday, April 13, 2008

Simple Pleasures

It never fails to amaze me how much more simple pleasures mean to me since having my son. Honestly, I could easily spend a full day snuggling with him, smooching his cheeks, listening to him giggle and coo, and never be remotely bored. He's got about the greatest giggle I've ever heard...granted, I'm completely biased. He's such a little snuggle bug and he's got the sweetest smile and voice. It makes my Sunday scaries even worse than they've ever been because after having the weekend with him, I dread leaving him to go to work. I'd so much rather hang out with him. But I know it's good for him - he loves daycare and they love him. And it's good for me, too. Plus, I do like getting a paycheck. But...I think I could forego the paycheck for more time to listen to that giggle. Best. Sound. EVER.

No comments: