Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bittersweet

B has been sick this week. This stinks. I hate when he's sick. For a while, he was wheezing and struggling to breathe almost like last summer, and it was scary and I just felt so bad for him. But the silver lining was that I got to stay home with him because he wasn't in shape for daycare. So, I had three days with him, snuggling, playing, hanging out, and not trying to balance work along with it. And that part was awesome. He's becoming such a cool and hilarious little person -not to mention the greatest snuggler this side of his father. So, even though I'm so glad he's feeling better, I'm so sad that our little soujourn has come to an end. He'll be in backup daycare in Boston, right across the street from me, so I'll be able to go and have lunch with him, so at least I get a little reprieve.

No comments: