Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2nd

For such a long time, I doubted I would ever get married. I mean, I'm a romantic and I always believed in love, and I always knew I couldn't settle for less than the real thing and hoped I'd find that. But I had sincere doubts. I wondered if it could ever really happen for me. And my experiences with relationships seemed to confirm that. Time after time, just as I felt like it might be "it"...it would fall apart. And then, the one time it mattered most, it didn't. Sometimes, I still have moments where it all seems kind of surreal. Like today, when I realized that three years ago from that moment, I was enjoying my first dance. I waited so long for something that has sped by in the blink of an eye. It's crazy!

Anyway, my point is...thanks for making it all seem so easy, E! xoxoxo

No comments: