Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Funny Man

B was sick this weekend, which stinks. He had a really high fever on Saturday night, which is scary. But by yesterday, he was on the mend. He still had to stay home from daycare and go to the doctor (mainly to rule out strep), but overall, he was doing ok. I stayed home with him, which I can unabashedly admit is not a sacrifice whatsoever. We had a really fun day together. We watched his favorite movie (the only movie he watches) Wall-E, and we played low key games (he was still lower energy than usual) and we spent a lot of time giggling together. B is developing a really funny sense of humor. He can sense what makes me laugh, and he delights in doing whatever that is. And he loves to tease me. Like father, like son! It's so fascinating to watch this part of his personality develop. It's such a cool window into the person he's becoming. And I love having 1:1 time with him. It gives us a chance to bond in a really nice way.

No comments: