Thursday, May 29, 2008

Insomnia Strikes Again!

Well, here it is, 2:15 in the morning and I should be sleeping. I'm not sleeping. Luckily, I don't have work tomorrow. A friend of mine is getting married tomorrow, so I've got the day off. But I do have about a million things to do. My parents are taking care of the baby, so we've got to get him down to my sister's house where they'll pick him up, and then get out to western Mass and get checked into the hotel and get ready for the wedding, which starts at 4:00. And getting prepped for even part of the weekend away from home takes a lot of time these days. I don't know if that's why I can't sleep, or whether it's residual stress from the week, or what. It's maddening though. I don't want to be overtired for the wedding and now it's pretty much guaranteed that I will be. And I think my not wanting to be overtired makes the insomnia worse. Vicious circle.

No comments: