Saturday, February 9, 2008

I won't grow up!

I don't feel old. I don't feel any older, really, than I did 10 years ago. Granted, my life has changed in a million ways since then. But my overall sensibility isn't that different. I still have similar taste in clothes. I still like current music. I still love Opie & Anthony. But then I have days like today, and it all hits home. Today, I had brunch with a bunch of friends I've known since I was a little girl. One of those friends has two children and another is pregnant with her second. And I have one. The other two have been married and in a relationship for over five years, respectively. In short, we are adults. It seems like it all happened so fast. But then I realize that this year is our 10 year anniversary of college graduation. How did that happen?

No comments: