Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grateful

Back before I met E, I remember one of my friends asking me if I thought meeting the right guy would truly make me happier than I "naturally was." And I told her that, yes, I did, since the only thing in my life I truly wasn't happy about was all the douchebags that littered my lovelife. She was skeptical. But the thing is, I was right. I am happier with E in my life.

I love, more than I can really express adequately here, how, when I wrestle with a problem for days - agonize over discussing it with him because he might think I'm an idiot, or a spoiled princess, or what have you - then he can listen to me for five minutes and offer me the input and support I've been craving all along, and suddenly this enormous catastrophe seems so easily resolved.

He's my Knight. C'est tout.

No comments: