Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Scaries

I've always had Sunday scaries, as long as I can remember. It's really kind of a ridiculous thing, when you think about it. I mean, most weeks are about the same when you're in school or working. So, why do so many of us get Sunday scaries? I mean, when I break it down, what am I "scared" about? I know what's in store for me and it's nothing to be nervous about. It's just work. Sure, next week I'll be nervous about my son's first day in daycare, which is next Monday. But tonight? Tomorrow, my son will be home with his daddy, and I'll be at work. Nothing really to be all that nervous about. Benj and Daddy will have a great time, and I'll have a perfectly fine day at work. And yet? Sunday scaries. I've gotten them most every Sunday night since I was around eight years old. So weird, when you think about it.

No comments: